As a freelance writer for a wide variety of clients and for various media Randy writes the copy—from TV spots to websites and social media, from ads to billboards— as well as develops creative, branding and Key Messaging strategies.
In the mid-90s he served as Senior Writer for ExhibitGroup/Giltspur (now GES) in their trade show marketing division, developing strategies for Fortune 500 companies. Randy also produces reports, plans, proposals, sponsor solicitations, fund raising case statements and more. His fund raising efforts have brought in more than $1,000,000 for projects.
Writing for digital: websites, blogs and social media
Randy produced the copy for this website, several other websites and social media including blogging and Facebook for business.
Writing for traditional media
Here’s a listing of 17 older examples of copy writing, selected from hundreds, for numerous marketing clients and projects, from promotions to scripts, including:
- Press release for Bistro To Go launch
- Brochure copy for Bistro To Go
- Study summary for Strip Marketplace
- Print ads for various clients
- Video script for ‘Energy Explorer’
- Articles for e-zine
- Video script for Giant Eagle
- Video script for a Hospital Albert Schweitzer
- Trade show event concept for Nortel
- Video script for Federated Investors
- Concept for info-tainment complex
- Invitation to gallery opening
- Articles for neighborhood newsletter
- Articles for business district newsletters
- Pilot script for children’s radio show
- Scripts for TV spots & commercials
Other examples available on request, including grant writing.